NB: this course was previously called 'Effective Service User
- The benefits and barriers of involving service users
- External drivers to service user involvement, including
government policy and local strategy
- Models of service user involvement
- What makes a responsive service user involvement strategy?
- Examples of how to involve 'need to reach' groups
- Identify good practice by other agencies in the sector
- Developing your own service user involvement action plan.
Front-line staff, managers and specialist involvement workers,
who are responsible for developing, communicating and delivering
service user involvement strategies within a housing and