- Historical context & overview of legislative framework
- Official sites & Security of Tenure
- Planning Law Overview
- Unauthorised encampments, evictions and homelessness
- Human Rights & Race Discrimination
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the main accommodation issues facing Gypsies and Travellers in England and Wales
- Identify the means of linking up legal issues across topics, eg article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
Lawyers, advisers and those working for central and local government, public bodies and the voluntary sector whose work touches on the lives of Gypsies and Travellers, as well as Gypsies and Travellers themselves.