It includes chapters on:
- the new rules about waiting days for universal credit
- changes to universal credit arising from the July 2015 Budget and 2015 Autumn Statement including the reduced child element and work allowances
- basic eligibility conditions for universal credit and council tax rebates
- eligible rent for private tenants
- the size criteria rules for social housing and private sector tenants
- eligible rent and service charges for social housing tenants
- eligible mortgage costs for unemployed homeowners
- how and when payments are made - including when the housing costs element of universal credit can be paid direct to the landlord
- how to appeal against a decision about universal credit or a council tax rebate
- differences in the council tax rebate schemes in England, Scotland and Wales
- how local councils in England and Wales can set their own council tax rebate scheme rules.
Get a 20% discount when you order 5 or more copies (discount will be added at point of sale).
P&P is £4 for the first copy, plus £2 for any subsequent copies.