- Law and housing management
- Housing law in the context of the Housing Acts
- Developments in housing law
- Management of key tenancy issues
- Neighbour disputes - successful resolutions
- Possession proceedings
- Maintenance and the law
- Special needs/supported housing and the law
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the common tenancy types used in social housing and the private rented sector and associated security of tenure
- Advise on notice requirements
- Advise on criteria the court can use to make an order for possession and possible defences
- Recognise the possible solutions available to resolve neighbour disputes
- Advise at a basic level on a landlord's duties to remedy disrepair and poor housing conditions.
Housing Management staff at local authorities and housing associations.