Course available:in-house only (on a date and location of your choice)
Duration: 1 day
- Identifying the key components to communication
- Approaches to building a rapport with others
- How mental health issues impact on communication
- The impact of depression, psychosis and anxiety on communication
- A range of techniques to communicate clearly and effectively with people with mental health issues.
Front-line professionals with some experience of working with people with mental health issues and illness. Managers who supervise front-line staff or have a specialist development role in mental health services.