- Leadership and power
- What type of person makes a good leader
- What does a good leader do
- Using a leadership style matrix: right approach to the right situation
- Emotional intelligence in leadership
- Action centred leadership and change
- Agile and adaptable leadership teams
- Leading your peers
- Models for dealing with challenges.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify leadership styles and practical leadership skills
- Avoid leadership mistakes
- Increase interpersonal skills by adapting and responding to team members personal styles
- Use strategies for team members who are change resistant
- Inspire courage through times of change
- Identify actions towards effective leadership in your own teams.
People in all working environments who want to improve their leadership skills by adapting to others' ways of working and inspiring confidence.
Meet the trainer
Rob Hammond has been a trainer for Shelter since 2006 and is an innovative facilitator with a background of working with diverse groups. Rob is an accredited facilitator in Leading and Developing High Performance and The Self-directing Professional. Trained in psychometric profiling, Rob is licensed and accredited in MiRo Behavioural Modes TM and StrengthscopeTM, both of which maximise individual and team potential..
Rob has an honours degree in Psychology and a PG Dip in Integrative Counselling. He is a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy and is a practising counsellor. Rob’s work has a strong emphasis on personal development and engagement.