- What contributes to the build-up of a difficult incident
- Examing triggers of aggression
- Preventative and calming techniques
- Risk assessment of violence and aggression in the
- Health and safety responsibilities of employers and
- Communication and calming strategies.
Anyone who faces the possibility of aggression and violence from members of the public and/or service users.
Meet the trainer
For the last two decades, Tracy Maylath has been a trainer and facilitiator, joining Shelter in 2002. During this time she has delivered an extensive variety of courses to clients ranging from homeless people and vulnerable adults to managers and directors of private sector firms.
Building on this diverse pedigree, Tracy has also written and developed programmes in management skills and personal development for both the public and private sector.
With her grounding of knowledge in learning theory, Tracy utilises an array of innovative methods and state of the art techniques. She engages clients with her lighthearted approach, passion, in-depth knowledge and vast experience of her topics.