It aims to reduce frustration and stress by ensuring your workload is realistic and your contribution adds value to your organisation.
This course enables you to:
- Make the best use of KPIs
- Stop time-wasting and focus on the tasks that deliver greatest value
- Set clear, workable goals and achieve them
- Experience a sense of achievement when you reach your goals
- Be more efficient at work and find more time for yourself
- Learn how to say no to unimportant tasks
- Recognise a truly unmanageable workload and ask for help in a constructive way.
- Setting goals
- - Why should you set goals?
- - How do you set good goals?
- - How do you achieve your goals?
- - Do goals ever become irrelevant?
- Time management
- - Why do I need to manage my time?
- - What are the principles of time management?
- - How should I plan and schedule my work?
- - What techniques can help me focus?
- Identifying priorities
- - Why should you prioritise?
- - How do you decide on priorities?
- Excessive workloads
- - How do you avoid an excessive workload?
- - How do you recognise an excessive workload?
- - How do you cope with too much to do?
Professionals at all levels who want to improve their time and workload management.