*The first module of this bestselling course is now available free of charge. This module provides an introduction to the common principles in current project management thinking. Access is completely free to give you a taste of our e-learning courses.*
This course enables the learner to:
- Identify the different stages of a project
- Understand the possible constraints of a project
- Build a successful project team
- Decide on a project management approach
- Evaluate and monitor project risks
- Judge the success of a project.
- What is project management
- Defining the project
- Beginning the project
- Managing the project
- Finishing the project.
Professionals who are responsible for project work. Less experienced staff will find that the course will help them understand the process and be more effective at managing a project. More experienced or senior people will value the opportunity to spend time reviewing their approach to project management techniques.