- Meaning of Service Charges and Administration Charges
- Fixed and Variable Charges
- Obtaining Information
- Contractual Limits on Service Charges
- Statutory Limits on Service Charges
- Service Charges: Consultation Requirements
- Role of the First-Tier Residential Property Tribunal
- Challenging Service Charges.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between fixed and variable service charges
- Understand how tenants and leaseholders can obtain information about service charges
- Identify the limitations on service charges
- Advise tenants and leaseholders who want to challenge service charges.
Housing advisers, solicitors, debt workers, local authority and housing association housing officers.