- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Housing Benefit Rules and the proposed changes for 18 to 21 year olds
- Universal Credit
- Conditionality, Sanctions and Severe Hardship provisions
- Benefit entitlement for young people with different and complex circumstances
After this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits available for young people particularly those aged 16 to 21
- Understand the proposed changes that will affect Housing Benefit particularly for those aged 18 to 21
- Understand the conditionality and sanctions regime
- Understand how Universal Credit and other welfare reforms will affect young people
- Consider the benefit entitlements for young people with a range of different and complex circumstances.
Housing advisers, solicitors, debt workers, local authority and housing association housing officers.