By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Name three recognised definitions of multiple needs
- Identify needs experienced by excluded people
- Apply needs assessment, risk assessment and support planning
practice to your work with your tenants with multiple needs
- Identify prioritisation skills
- Explain what is meant by "challenging behaviour" and "coping
- Apply tools and current working practices which need to be in
place for people with multiple needs, including implementing
joint working, lead worker methods and case conferences
- Describe good practice and helpful approaches to working with
people with multiple needs.
Housing, tenancy and support staff who have some experience
of assessing and advising people with multiple needs.
Contact us now about this training course.